30 March 2010

Oh my, my, my...

Yes, it's been over a year. I guess my excuses are: I've moved 1200 miles last summer, I've started college full time, and most sad: I have been forced to leave my beloved Goldie in Connecticut.

Now, I live in Florida. I'm in college full time, my major is nursing, but I'm working on pre-req's at the moment. There's is lots of work, and thankfully, less than a month left in this, my first semester.

I hope to get Goldie down here as soon as possible. I'll admit that I probably won't have time to work on her, but I do greatly miss the ol' Gal.

Michelle

2 comments:

Spoonless Eddie said...

Well, you wrote that a year ago. Should I guess how the past year has gone? Or can you share?

SwampAngel65 said...

My fiance just bought a Shasta and while trying to do some research, I came across your blog. I am having fun reading it and I think it will be a big help after we get married and I can start to work on restoring it. But I am curious as to what's happened since your last entry a year ago...have you been reunited with Goldie? Hope to read an update soon!